Summer Teen Cuisine | July 26
Enjoy seasonal pasta & vegetables from the New American menu of this Logan Square hot spot.
Teen Cuisine lunch location:
Gallery 37 Center for the Arts, 66 E. Randolph St.
Menu items include:
- Spaghetti alla Chitarra, sungold tomato Pomodoro, garlic chiffonade parsley, butter
- Rigatoni served with mushroom ragu, olive oil, butter, basil, chiffonade parsley, parmigiana reggiano
- Roast Pork, roast pork loin, creamy Polenta, cherry mostarda
- Grilled Stone Fruit Salad, apricots, plums, peaches, cherries, chili flakes, green beans, was beans, basil, parsley, pickled red onion, pecorino di parco
- Roasted Cauliflower, Calabrian chili vinaigrette, tropea onions, lemon, mint, basil, pine nuts, parmigiana reggiano
- Assorted Focaccia Bites
- Classic Italian Tiramisu, Espresso
- Lemon Blueberry Tiramisu, Candied Lemon
See other teen cuisine dates here!
Pre-Registered tickets are available until 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 26.
After 10:00 a.m., tickets for Summer Teen Cuisine may be purchased at the event.
Questions? Please contact Claire Bracco, Events and Special Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com or (312) 768-5191.