How do I make sure that all teen information is submitted correctly, and they’re eligible for their stipend check?
July 14, 2015
To ensure stipend eligibility please do the following:
- Complete checklists in Cityspan so all teens appear as enrolled (not pending) on the Enrollment tab by the deadlines established in the Stipend Administration Handout (on Cityspan);
- Run the Enrollee Checklist Report (see Appendix A6) weekly to assist with this process;
- Check off documents you have received from teens and solicit any missing documents;
- Collect daily attendance sign-in sheets from Instructors on a weekly basis and maintain paper file; and
- Review attendance entered into Cityspan in coordination with your Instructor(s).
Back to Highlights